- Pavan K. Bendapudi, Justine Ryu, Sumaiya Nazeen, Onuralp Söylemez, Betty Rouaisnel, Meaghan Colling, Bryce Pasko, Alissa Robbins, Michael Bouzinier, Lindsay Tomczak, Lindsay Collier, Sanjay Ram, Agnes Toth-Petroczy, Joel Krier, Elizabeth Fieg, Walter H. Dzik, James C. Hudspeth, Olga Pozdnyakova, Valentina Nardi, Richard Maas, Shamil Sunyaev, and Julie-Aurore Losman. "Whole Exome Sequencing Identifies a Novel Class of Complement Receptor Variants Associated with Severe Sepsis and Coagulopathy". In preparation.
- Erinc Hallaci, Can Kayatekin, Xiou H. Wang, Zoe Sheinkopf, Shubhangi Sathyakumar, Jackson Sandoe, Aazam Vahdatshoar, Souvarish Sarkar, Wen Wang, Daniel Felsky, Xin Jiang, Namrata D. Udeshi, Steven A. Carr, Philip de Jager, Chad L. Myers, Susan Lindquist, David P. Bartel, Mel B. Feany, Chee Yeun Chung, Vikram Khurana, Sumaiya Nazeen, Xianjun Dong, Roberto DiMaio, Matthew T. Keeney, Timothy J. Greenamyre. "The Parkinson’s disease protein alpha-synuclein is a direct modulator of RNA Processing-bodies and mRNA stability". submitted to Cell 2021.
- Noah Connally, Sumaiya Nazeen, Daniel Lee, Huwenbo Shi, John Stamatoyannopoulos, Sung Chun, Chris Cotsapas, Christopher Cassa, and Shamil Sunyaev. "The missing link between genetic association and regulatory function". submitted 2021.
- Sumaiya Nazeen, Yun William Yu, and Bonnie Berger. "Carnelian uncovers hidden functional patterns across diverse study populations from whole metagenome sequencing reads". Genome Biology 2020, 21(1): 47
- Sumaiya Nazeen†, Nathan P Palmer†, Bonnie Berger*, and Isaac S Kohane*, "Integrative analysis of genetic datasets reveals a shared innate immune component in autism spectrum disorder and its co-morbidities", Genome Biology 2016, 17(1): 228
- Sumaiya Nazeen, M. Sohel Rahman, and Rezwana Reaz, "Indeterminate String Inference Algorithms", Journal of Discrete Algorithms 2012, 10: 23-34
- Tanaeem M. Moosa, Sumaiya Nazeen, M. Sohel Rahman, and Rezwana Reaz, "Inferring Strings from Cover Arrays", Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications 2013, 5(02): 1360005
- Sumaiya Nazeen and Bonnie Berger, "Carnelian: alignment-free functional binning and abundance estimation of metagenomic reads". ECCB (Applications Track), Greece (2018)
- Tanaeem M. Moosa, Sumaiya Nazeen, M. Sohel Rahman, and Rezwana Reaz, "Linear Time Inference of Strings from Cover Arrays using a Binary Alphabet". Md. S. Rahman and S.-i. Nakano (eds.) WALCOM 2012. LNCS, vol. 7157, pp. 160-172. Springer, Heidelberg (2012)